The core aim of education is to foster all round development of a student. Quality of students is a prerequisite for quality education. Student from rural background and low income groups are not able to get proper education as desiresed. Keeping this in mind , Madhyanchal Professional university has launched the National Talent Hunt scholarship test. We are offering deserving & talented school leavers a wide range of merit scholarships to study at “MPU”.
Merit Based Scholarship
For Merit in JEE (Only for Undergraduate Engineering courses)
All India Rank
Up to 15000
100% of Tuition Fee
From 15001 to 35000
75% of Tuition Fee
|From 35001 to 45000
||50% of Tuition Fee
- The application form for National Talent Hunt Scholarship should be supported with qualifying examination certificates.
- This scholarship will not cover other expenses such as hostel accommodation, mess, books, etc.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship
This is a merit-cum-means scholarship applicable to students who have secured minimum 90% marks (PCM) or 80% marks (Arts/ Commerce) in 12th standard in the respective boards (CBSE/ ISC/ State Boards) with Place Secured in National Talent Hunt test. The quantum of scholarship shall be determined based on Marks in National Talent Hunt Examition.
- Top 10 Ranked Students--100% concession on Tuition Fee
- 11 to 50 Ranked Students--75% concession on Tuition Fee
- 51 to 100 Ranked Students--50 % concession on Tuition Fee
- 101 to 200 Ranked Students--20 % concession on Tuition Fee
- The application form should be supported with appropriate certificates.
This scholarship will not cover other expenses such as mess, hostel accommodation, books, etc.
Procedure to apply for the MPU Merit Scholarships
Secure the Scholarships by Enrolling at MPU, together with your academic results. Please note that Scholarships are limited and on first come first served basis
- Please fill the application form online/offline according to your eligibility and submit to us.
- Visit us to find more information and completing your application for the Scholarship, however you may apply online.
The quantum of scholarship and the number of scholarships are subject to revision and amendments from time to time. The changes shall be updated accordingly and will be available on our website
This is a sports scholarship applicable to students who have participated and won medal/s at national and international level.
National Level Participants/Winners ----50 % concession on Tuition Fee
State Level Participants/Winners ---- 20 % concession on Tuition Fee
- The scholarship application must be supported with relevant necessary certificates.
- The sport must be recognized by Indian Olympic Council (IOC)
- This scholarship will not cover other expenses such as mess, hostel accommodation, books, etc.
The selection of students as teaching assistant will be the sole prerogative of the concerned Dean, on recommendation of Faculty Members.
MP Government Scholarship
This scholarship is applicable to the students belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category. The scholarship is administered by the Government of Madhya Pradesh based on annual income of the family. Students with family income below Rs. 3,00,000/- are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship application form should be submitted by the applicant to the University office after getting admission.
- The eligible candidates desirous of scholarship are required to fill the scholarship form during the admission process.
- The norms for selection will be the sole prerogative of MPU Admission Committee.
The students fulfilling eligibility criteria for more than one scholarships will be considered only for one scholarship as per higher preference mentioned in the scheme and will be eligible for that one type of scholarship only in a year.
- The continuation of all scholarships is dependent on consistently high academic performance. The students are expected to meet pre-defined academic standards for continuation of scholarship.
- The scholarship can be renewed based on the performance in the university examination, attendance, and character and conduct certified by the Dean.
- The renewal of sports scholarship depends on the performance in sports after admission in university.
The scholarship shall stand discontinued, if the student is found guilty of any misconduct or indiscipline.